Dr. Anand Mankodia (M) 9638096944 | Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Kushal Gohil:(M) 8320541500 | Mr. Gaurav Agarwal : (M) 9978643848
Identify & promote applications, relevant to India, in the 5G realm, that will be developed into workable products and services. In the process of pursuing and achieving excellence, Ganpat University is organizing “GUNI-Ideathon 2022” on the theme “Future Wireless Networks”. The event is aimed at hunting/searching for bright minds with the out-of-box critical thinking approach to generate a real time solution for the problems faced by the society and the Nation. It is an initiative to provide students a platform to solve some of the pressing problems we face in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem solving.
- Each team can submit one or more entries (ideas).
- The maximum number of participants in a group can be 3. With minimum one Girl (Female) member.
- Healthcare, Education & Governance
- AgriTech & Livestock
- Environment, Public Safety & Disaster Management
- Enterprise Transformation, Industry 4.0
- Smart Cities & Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Logistics & Transportation
- Multimedia & Broadcast
- Others Hardware, Computing, etc
Bank Name: The Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank Ltd.
Branch: Ganpat Vidyanagar,
Account Name: Ganpat University,
Account No. 00261001000948,
IFSC Code: MSNU0000026,
Type of Account: Saving.
As per the availability from nearby location, if possible.